Monday, January 16, 2012

Diamond in the Roots (vision)

        I see you walking through a grassy field- you are picking flowers as you walk. One flower is stubborn as you pull on it. Once you pull it from the ground you notice a diamond knotted in the roots. As you try to disentangle the diamond, you notice it was not caught in the roots- the roots are growing from the diamonds.
        The bouquet of flowers you were collecting is for someone who is sick, someone you are taking care of in real life. The diamond in the roots symbolizes a hidden blessing you will receive because of your kindness. In the vision, you weren't searching and digging for a treasure. The flower growing from the diamond was a way for you to find a blessing because of your caring nature.

---------------------

        I had this vision last night at church, but I wasn't sure who it was for at first. As I was praying, I felt like God was telling me that it would be for the person who was standing behind me after service. After closing in prayer, I turned around and saw a woman standing there. I leaned over, introduced myself, and told her the vision I had for her. She said that she has been praying for and taking care of many sick people in her life lately, and that this vision totally matched up with her life.
        We continued to speak for a while, somehow approaching the subject of names' meanings. She said that recently she found out her name--Tracey--meant "harvester." We started laughing because we realized that the speaker that night had been talking about harvesting blessings. God has a funny way of speaking to us, doesn't He?

No comments:

Post a Comment